A Japanese voice actor that started working in anime in 2000. He tends to voice young boys, sometimes filling in roles that normally are given to female seiyuu.
Naozumi Takahashi has provided voices for:
- Bunta from Prince of Tennis
- Ryota from Futari wa Pretty Cure
- Wormmon from Digimon 02
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de series:
- Inori from the 1st game
- Isato from the 2nd
- Hinoe from the 3rd
- Toya from the 4th
- Crevaniel from Growlanser
- Minazuki from Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
- Momon from Konjiki no Gash Bell!!
- Takurou from Ojamajo Doremi
- Michael from Angel Sanctuary (drama cd adaptation)
- Fernando in Ashita no Nadja
- Omega Inose(Renmaru Miyabidoh) in 12Riven
- Gerald Doche in Atelier Lina
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.