|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Nami Warriors is a fantasy webcomic about the adventures of a newly formed mercenary group consisting of the six misfits Tala, Kyue, Feskus, Archer, Zaefier, and Elly. Together they set out to earn both fame and money (for varying reasons), which as they soon learn doesn't come easy.
- An Ice Person: Freeze.
- Chekhov's Gun: The toy ring.
- Combat Medic: Or at least, Kyue wants to be one.
- Crazy Prepared: Feskus.
- Dem Bones: Strike and Mavuul's army.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Mavuul tries to bring down the kingdom because the Nami Warriors took back the toy ring he stole.
- The Dragon: Strike to Mavuul.
- Evil Twin: Tala's sister.
- Empathic Weapon: Frederick, Elly's "staff".
- Funny Background Event: A lot of the fight scenes involve ridiculous fighting going on.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Mavuul.
- Love At First Sight: Archer, with almost every woman he sees.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Zaefier's specialty
- Ninja: Feskus
- Only Sane Man: Tala tries to be this, but she is not always effective.
- Playing with Fire: Elly.
- Pokémon-Speak: Feskus.
- Pyromaniac: Elly again.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Archer himself states that they are this.
- Schedule Slip: Switched from twice a week updates to once a week updates in order to combat this...and then still failed to keep up.
- The Hero: Tala.
- White Magic: Kyue. A Running Gag is how Zaefier has problems with not being able to do this.