The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Aksana's elimination. She promptly fainted and then got on the mic to say it wasn't true and that somebody had made a mistake. She then said she was going to write a letter to Vince and get a recount.
- Primo and AJ are trying to find a private spot backstage to...you know. They try the bathroom and Maxine is inside. Who is she kissing? Hornswoggle.
- A little one but during the kissing contest, Kaitlyn had to kiss Hornswoggle and then Cody Rhodes. Before the latter, Matt Striker casually said "yes, I know this is the first time you ever kissed two people in the same night". Kaitlyn began wailing "It is! Please believe me!"
- During a Maxine/AJ match, CM Punk on commentary referred to a Maxine headlock as "vintage Maxine". Nuff said.
- Punk remarking that he liked to watch NXT every week without pants on.
- During the second "Diss The Diva" challenge, Aksana said she saw Kaitlyn on the Jerry Springer show fighting for her babies. Yup, and she said it so matter of factly.
- A huge epic fail in the "Talk The Talk" challenge was when Aksana was asked to talk about a llama. The problem was she had no idea what a llama was. Matt Striker changed the topic to camel and she didn't know what a camel was either.
- Aksana and the Adam's Family theme.
- Naomi's spot on impression of AJ.
- During the "How Well Do You Know Your Pro" challenge, the question was "When I first saw my NXT rookie diva, I thought she was <blank>". Kaitlyn suggested "so much prettier than her" for Vickie's answer. What was Vickie's answer? A man.
- Josh Mathews and Michael Cole. No particular incident stands out, they were just hysterical the entire season.
- During a Nikki Bella/AJ match, Josh Mathews received a text from Yolanda Coulthard (Michael Cole's wife) stating that she knew what it was like to fall asleep during the action. Minutes later, the arena's antivirus upgraded its database. This was loudly announced over the P.A. system.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.