|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Film watched: It Lives by Night
Tropes found in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation include:
- Black Widow: Pearl has racked up quite the collection of dead husbands and fiancés.
- Brain Bleach: Comes into play at the end of the movie along with a healthy heaping of Fridge Horror:
Crow: Now, wait a minute... how did she turn into a bat? The only contact she had with him was in the hotel and...
Crow: ...Oh, my god.
Crow: OH MY GOD! I get the shower first!
Tom: No, me first!
- In the rough cut, after filming has stopped, Kevin Murphy adds an anguished "Fluids! They exchanged fluids!"
- Continuity Nod: A handful of references are made to Werewolf, probably due to the stupidly similar plot seen once this movie really gets rolling.
- Running Gag: The Mellow Doctor.