|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Film watched: Werewolf
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation has examples of:
Crow: So, err, Mike, you didn't actually go out with a guy called Steve who died, did you?
Mike: Well, it's funny, there is this story... WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!
- Black Best Friend: Lampshaded
Mike: Elgin's my black friend!
Noel: (to Yuri) Now go take a walk!
Servo: Over there in the walking area!
- Fan Nickname: Thanks to a certain actor's questionable English, the film earned the nickname, Warwiff.
- Gag Boobs: Natalie.
Crow as Natalie: People say "rack" to me a lot. I wonder why.
- Later on, Crow's observation when Natalie becomes a werewolf.
Crow: This means she'll have three rows of breasts.
Tom Servo: (makes a noise halfway between Squick and desire) I don't know how to feel about that.
- Girl Group: Mike and the bots play as one in one of the skits.
- Identity Amnesia: In the first host sequence, Mike trips over Tom's yam collection and hits his head, causing him to think he's James Lipton.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Lampshaded when Servo sees the title "Werewolf" and reacts, "I don't know! You had him last!" Crow is disgusted by the lameness of the pun and states Mike will punish him for its pure lameness. Fortunately for Servo, Mike sort of likes it.
- Later, Mike makes a joke about the movie The Fan over a shot of Paul's ceiling fan, causing Crow to shout "Now come on!"
- I Resemble That Remark:
Crow: (as Yuri) Call me a psychopath?!? I'll kill your whole family if you say that again!
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Easily subverted.
Crow: Freddy Kruger...Hellraiser...Paul!
- Noodle Incident: This brief exchange following the "Where, Oh, Werewolf" song:
Crow: Say, Mike, you didn't really go out with a guy named Steve who died, did you?
Mike: Well, you know, there is story-
- To say nothing of how Servo obtained some of Mike's essence.
- Notable Original Music: "Where, Oh, Werewolf" and the "Credits Song".
- No Fourth Wall: In the movie:
Crow (as Yuri): What do you think, folks? Should I follow him?
- The Other Darrin: Lampshaded, as Crow (who changed voice actors when the show jumped to Sci-Fi) claims that one symptom of being a Were-Crow is that "Your voice will inexplicably change every seven years".
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Humphrey the "wolf" (actually Kevin Murphy's pet dog).
- Running Gag: Carrie's pantslessness.
- Sophisticated As Hell: "The cheeseball's got no freakin' class!"
- Unsportsmanlike Gloating:
"Y'know, he'd get a lot more done if he didn't revel after each small victory."
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: In the film
Mike: They're the Uzbekistani Tracy and Hepburn!