The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Film watched: Teenage Crimewave
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation contains these tropes:
- Call Back: Mitchell!
- The "S.o.l.'s" segment has too many to count.
- Why don't they look?
- Critical Research Failure: Invoked. Crow didn't know the difference between LOX the liquid oxygen and LOX the fish product.
- Crow: "That's still no reason why it shouldn'ta worked..."
- Notable Original Music: "Doughy Guys", part of the moving tribute to, well, doughy guys.
- Overly Long Gag: The overdone macing of TV's Frank at the end credits.
- Running Gag: "He'd never touch you, Terry. You're dirt." Becomes a Call Back in later episodes.
- Also the constant freak-outs whenever the phone rings.
"There's that THING again! WHAT DOES IT MEAN???"
- And humming the wedding theme whenever any characters (including the two beefy cops) run under the trellis.
- And everybody has taken a course in Observatory Maintenance.
- TV's Frank getting repeatedly maced throughout the show and during the credits sequence.
- Shout-Out: Several:
Terry: Be our guest!
Crow: Put our service to the test!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.