|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Dr. Forrester makes much of Radar Secret Service containing "Hypno-Helio-Static-Stasis" -- which basically translates into lots of padding and boring, identical men in boring, identical suits.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation of Radar Secret Service includes examples of:
- Berserk Button: Tom Servo (as Hal) has just about had enough of the stupid general public.
- Also, don't screw with Crow's underoos.
- At the end of the experiment, TV's Frank looks like he's about to push Dr. F's Berserk Button big time... then the bad Doctor gets the joke, and The Mads walk off into background, chuckling away, with Dr. Forrester pressing the button as he goes.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping/Paper-Thin Disguise: TV's Frank--er, Dr. Felix Frankenkeister.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Frank's obviously fake beard while explaining "Hypno Helio Static Stasis".
- Running Gag: "Why don't they look?"
- Sanity Slippage: Crow, big time. After Mike puts Crow's torn Underoos in his net, he starts chanting, "Panties! Panties!", then giggles like a little girl and coos, "I got 'em! Hee hee hee!"
- Shout-Out: Dr. Felix Frankenhooker tries to explain "Hypno Helio Static Stasis" to Dr. Forrester.
- Sick and Wrong: Gypsy comments, "This is wrong" while Mike applies underwear to Crow to keep him calm, as Crow giddily says, "Keep 'em coming!"
- Suspiciously Specific Denial:
Servo: MY PANTY HOSE! (Beat) I mean, what are those?
- Use Your Head: Crow tries this on The Mads' button... and his right eye pops out for all his troubles.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: The fate of Sid Melton's character (if there was one) is not shown in the MST3K edit.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation of Last Clear Chance contains examples of:
Servo (as motorist who looks like Henry Kissinger): Ach, Mister President, please be careful!
Crow: Woah, almost ran over Kissinger! I'll have to go back.
Crow: Could you identify this bucketful of your brother?
- Distracted by the Sexy: "Forty percent of all accidents are caused by women's hinders." "Rrr!"
- Sanity Slippage
Hal: DON'T tell me that you were speeding a LITTLE, only BREAKING the law a LITTLE...
Servo: Uh, oh...
Hal: ...only doing something a LITTLE bit wrong, save THAT for somebody else, BROTHER!
Crow: OH, MY GOD, HE'S SNAPPED!
- Women Drivers: Used as the punchline for another joke about another safety hazard. The actual issue was that the woman was reading a map instead of paying attention to where she was driving.