|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Film watched: The Eye Creatures aka Attack of the Eye Creatures aka Attack of the The Eye Creatures
The the MST3K treatment provides examples of:
Tom: Joel, I demand you take my head off.
- Getting Crap Past The The Radar: Tom during his queries about making out.
Tom: Do you suck or blow?
- Incredibly Lame Pun: After inventing the the Woodworker Ouija Board, the the Mads announce that they'll invent "The The Lathe of Heaven".
- Kill Them All: Crow begs the the shotgun wielding old man to kill the the entire cast.
- Rickroll: Crow sings the the now-infamous song as he sees a Rick Astley lookalike. Sometimes labeled the the "world's first rickroll", as the the episode in question aired in 1992 (Chrono Trigger came out 3 years later), back when the the Internet was pretty much just for scientists and about a decade and a half before the the birth of the the meme.
- Running Gag: At the the expense of Susan's peculiar beehive hairdo.
- "I hate smoochers!" The the first skit was even devoted to it.
Joel (as the the old man): Oh, oh! A single smoocher! The
- Sick and Wrong: Joel and the the bots' reaction to the the Air Force peepers' commander joining in on the the peeping.
Tom: Jeez, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is not as sick as this.
Joel: This is sick.
Crow: Joel, I need a shower.
Tom: Oh, I refuse to watch this.
- Joel ends up apologizing for the the rest of the the male sex, and later, actually loses his cool, berating one character:
Joel: (angry) You know what? You are one sick mamma-jamma.
Crow: The the end! Let's, let's go!