|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In Hobgoblins there are a lot of riffs that the hero's name is Kevin. Then you realize writer and Tom Servo's actor is Kevin Murphy and that he's probably heard all of these jokes at some point.
- Also applicable to early portions of Outlaw when the protagonist's name (Cabot) is initially misheard as Kevin.
- Why Servo sees everything as red- it's not a red-green deficiency, he's got infared vision! That's how he sees without any apparent eyes. He has an infared sensor somewhere on his body.
- The last days of the Invention Exchange. When Mike is first stranded, he has one good idea of his own for an invention (the Gutter-Bumbershoot), but, not being an inventor by nature (and having no stake in the dispute that was the premise behind the Exchange to begin with), he starts faking it by presenting Joel's leftover and often half-finished ideas as his own. Eventually running out of those, Mike blatantly uses the Exchange as cover for an escape attempt, after which the Mads clue in and discontinue the ritual.
- If we follow the movie's (Soultaker) rules, then the fact that Frank is now a soultaker means he killed someone at some point during his life...
- According to him, he just annoyed everyone until they put him into a job where he worked alone a lot. That said, he did describe himself as evil on several occasions.
- Frank has accidentally killed himself many times over. That fits the bare minimum of the logic required for this movie.
- There's also the debate on YouTube about Frank saying he needs Joel's soul. Did Joel die during re-entry?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.