|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
My Milk Toof is a Photo Comic by Inhae Lee. Its characters are two animate baby teeth that have returned to live with Inhae. These tiny, childish teeth have many adorable adventures around Inhae's house and outside, such as opening the mail, searching for pennies in the couch, and going trick-or-treating.
- All Just a Dream: The 'Villainous ickle' story and catching a fish when they go fishing.
- All Lowercase Letters: ickle's name is always lowercase.
- Bag of Holding: Lardee's thin red bag once produced an inflated balloon, a toy truck and a miniature carousel.
- Beach Episode: To the swimming pool!
- Big Eater: Lardee
- Christmas Episode
- Halloween Episode
- Hates Baths: Lardee; he hides away instead.
- Hold Your Hippogriffs: "I'm such a plaque-head!"
- Intellectual Animal: Carrot. He's smart for a goldfish.
- Invisible Anatomy: How any of them are able to do anything.
- Fat Slob: Lardee isn't all that concerned with tidiness when eating.
- Rule of Funny: Carrot is able to write. He's a goldfish.
- Shout-Out: During the Grand Adventure story arc, ickle and Lardee sing "Movin' Right Along" from The Muppet Movie.
- Sick Episode: Lardee is sick in one story and ickle tries to make him feel better and reads him a bedtime story to trick him into eating the soup.
- Sweet Tooth: Both of them are.
- Tan Lines: Apparently, milk teeth can get sunburned.
- Team Pet: Carrot, the goldfish, is an inversion. He's the most adult out of the trio.