The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In-universe and for readers - the only history Daikichi can find on the girl he loves is a four-line article in the archives of the local paper about "an unknown girl who killed herself."
- Daikichi visits the "Grave for Wandering Spirits" (a grave for people whose identity is not known) because he thinks it may be where Kana was buried. There he meets an anonymous government man who caretakes it in his spare time because nobody else would, and Daikichi spends the rest of the day helping him. The chapter features beautiful Scenery Porn juxtaposed with heartwarming, bittersweet and Tear Jerker emotional contexts mixed together in not so much Mood Whiplash as Mood Compund-Fracture-Of-The-Spine.
- As the first volume concludes, you're again Mood Whiplashed into submission seven times, likely to be left with eyes brimming over at the very end as you finally find out how it ends. Unless you already know that it's the first of three volumes.
- A child is walking with his father and carrying a box that apparently has a puppy in it. Kana is floating overhead and hears the boy tell the box "You're going home with us" and thinks "how nice." Then the ghost of the dead puppy floats out of the box, licks the boy on the face and fades away.
- The end of chapter 19, of both the sad and heartwarming kind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.