The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Complete Monster: Celestia. Among other things, she has:
- Committed genocide on the griffons, and razing their farmland, as well as destroying her own land's in order to trap their army within enemy lines.
- Destroying Twilight's beloved Mrs Bee doll right in front of her.
- Forcing Twilight to practice surgery on her own puppy, leading to its death from sceptic infection.
- sticking "a thing" up the asses of anyone who displeases her. Judging by Twilights gory description of her being forced to watch it while she was young, it sounds a lot like impalement, Vlad the Impaler style.
Twilight: "I forget what its called, but trust me, you don't want it in there!"
Twilight: "You know she actually once showed me how it works; on a live pony, I kid you not; there was blood everywhere. Who shows that kind of thing to a child?!"
- Crazy Awesome: Pinkie Pie
- Crosses the Line Twice: The "Rainbow Dash presents" stories.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "The cure is nudity." "But I'm already naked!"
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Pinkie is hooked on a feeling.
- Ear Worm: Rainbow Dash's song in Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Thrakerzod
- Genius Bonus: Pinkie Pie tries to spray Fluttershy with aqua regia. Aqua regia is a highly corrosive liquid, able to dissolve gold and platinum.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Rainbow Dash Presents" becomes even funnier with "Read It And Weep" announced.
- Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla begins with a Take That at Equestria Daily and their bias towards Friendship Is Witchcraft, including the Space Jam remix of Pinkie's Brew making front page for no real reason. Eventually, a Space Jam remix of Rainbow Fun Factory made it to Equestria Daily's front page. Perhaps as a result of said complaints.
- Les Yay: Pinkie Pie falls in love with Gilda's Jerkass tendencies, and she throws a party to try to tear her and Rainbow Dash apart.
- Memetic Molester: Princess Celestia, who also is a Complete Monster. It's not for nothing that Twilight is terrified of her.
- Moral Event Horizon: Mrs. Buzzy
- More Popular Spinoff: Rainbow Dash Presents
- Nightmare Fuel: Celestia's appearence in episode 8, with ominous music playing in the background, her deep intimidating voice and Twilight literally screaming in terror in her head while smiling, it's hard to not be afraid of her.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Some people claimed this over the new Theme song.
- The Woobie: Even when played for laughs, Fluttershy still manages to be this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.