The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ear Worm: The theme song. Dear Sweet Jesus, the theme song.
- Genius Bonus: Usually delivered via Windsor, such as his discourse on the Socratic dialogue.
- Idiot Plot: One episode had Mr. Hornbill trying to woo Mrs. Tusk, with Adam and Jake helping him. Who would have thought that Mrs. Tusk was married!
- That episode where Jake was transferred to a plant school after a clerical error and no-one questions it. That episode was dumb even by this show's standards.
- The Scrappy: Deidre Koala in-universe.
- So Bad It's Good: A rare case in which the writers seem aware of it.
- So Okay It's Average: General consensus is that it was a terribly mediocre show with some genuinely funny moments.
- Squick: Several episodes has this. There's Ingrid's constant crushing on Adam. And in the special Glazed And Confused, there's a scene where Adam applies sunscreen on Jake's behind. No, they're not gay or anything. But Adam kind of pauses it and says it's just wrong.
- In episode "Guano in Sixty Seconds", Jake was eating (what everyone and himself believed to be) a bag of popcorn, when asked by Adam where does he keep getting it, Jake reaches up to the ceiling and scraps off more popcorn, to which a horrified Adam tells him it is asbestos. Windsor calmly tells him that it isn't asbestos, but as it turns out it was bat guano.
- Unfortunate Implications: Casting an actor of French Canadian heritage as a frog?!!?
- What Do You Mean It's for Kids?
- What Do You Mean It Wasn't Made on Drugs?
- The Woobie: Rufus Hyena, after Adam insults him, of course.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.