|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The scene where Kermit and Ms. Piggy sing "Love Led Us Here."
- While it's never really explored in-depth, Jim's friendship with Rizzo and Gonzo does have some cute moments, such as when they affirm their True Companions status at the Benbow, followed by a collective "I Want" Song.
- When the mutineers turn on Jim and Silver, this exchange follows:
Long John Silver: Run, lad! Save yourself!
Jim: Why are you doing this?
Long John Silver: Because I like you, boy! I hope you didn't think I was lying about that!
- Fridge Brilliance suggests that Silver genuinely planned on giving Jim a full share of the treasure before everything went south. He also actively tries to persuade Jim to join them, rather than take it by force at first.
- And when Silver seems about to put a bullet in Jim to enable his escape from the boat at the end of the film, but ultimately refuses.
Long John Silver: Oh, Hell, Jim! I could never harm you. You're honest, and brave, and true. You didn't learn that from me.
Jim: I learnt it from my friends, Mr. Silver. Now, take your oars and row away, I never want to see you again, ever!
Long John Silver: (Starts rowing away) Oh, hey, Jim! (Throws Jim back his father's compass. Jim catches it, then looks back at Silver as he disappears...) It's a shame, really. We'd have made a great team, Jim!
- Sweetums turns out to be on the side of Jim and Cap. Smollett. Though it's got some elements of CMOF and CMOA to it as well.
Smollett: Wh- why thank you but, aren't you supposed to be fighting agains't us?
Sweetums: Are you kidding? I love you guys! Ahaha!