The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In episode 37 we find out just how much Scarab hates Catch Phrase's
Armon: Let's kick- (Scarab crushes the ground beneath the mummies)
Scarab: I've always hated that phrase.
- Even though it's a lame Catch Phrase, that's still kinda harsh.
- By far the best episode in the program so far was "A Dark and Shrieky Night". After a daily fight against Scarab, the mummies seem to be in trouble; their transportation is on the other side of the bay. They'll have to walk home. They've journeyed into the park, and encountered a hot dog cart. Due to Armon's stomach, the encounter was inevitable. Though they got free hot dogs!
- It was best seeing the mummies enter the nightclub and pick up random instruments and string together music. If that scene wasn't an homage to Adventures in Babysitting I don't know what is.
- It was funny seeing the cop, who was depressed that he hasn't encountered an alien life forms yet, and it's hilarious how Jakal's conversation with him in the end cured him of his sulcking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.