|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Tropes he displays:
- Affectionate Parody: Most of Mr. B's songs, most notably "Straight Out Of Surrey" and "Chap-Hop History."
- British Accents: Mr. B rhymes in the Received Pronunciation.
- Dashingly Dapper Derby: Mr. B often wears one.
- Distinguished Gentleman's Pipe
- Hip Hop
- Nice Hats: Mr. B always sports a nice hat, be it a newsboy cap, bowler, boater or trilby.
- Pipe Smoking Is Cool
- Protest Song: Mr. B complains about not being able to light up his pipe in a pub in "Let Me Smoke My Pipe!"
- Quintessential British Gentleman
- Rap Feud: Currently in a feud with fellow chap-hop artist Professor Elemental, which has gained them both international recognition.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Spot of Tea: In the video for his song, "Mr. B's World Cup Song," Mr. B escapes some kidnappers by enticing them into having a cup of tea with him (and later a game or cricket).
- Stiff Upper Lip
- Take That: "Whatever Happened To Timothy?" is a Take That at Radio 1 DJ Tim Westwood, mocking him for his Pretty Fly for a White Guy persona.
Whatever happened to Timothy?
I was at prep with him, you see.
He was a wizard with a cricket bat,
But he never used to talk like that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.