The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Actor Allusion:
- This universe's Johnny Cage is a former Power Rangers star. Matt Mullins, Cage's actor, also starred in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight as Kamen Rider Wing Knight. Super Sentai, the series adapted as Power Rangers, acts as a brother series to the Kamen Rider Toku series.
- In the pilot episode Capoeira expert Lateef Crowder was Baraka, and Ian Anthony Dale played Scorpion. Both men previously portrayed Eddy Gordo and Kazuya Mishima respectively.
- Ascended Fanon: Hydro appearing as a cyborg in Episode 9 might be a nod to a Lin Kuei companion of Sub-Zero's in the Malibu comicbook adaptations with the power of water (long before Rain became popular and mastered it) who later became a scarily popular fan and MUGEN character who functioned as a Cyber Sub-Zero before they actually did it in canon.
- Creator Cameo: In the Johnny Cage episode: Ed Boon as Ed "Goodman". Sure...
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) as Sonya Blade.
- Michael Jai White as Jax. Black Dynamite is still kicking ass.
- White was offered the role of Jax in the first movie. He declined to do Spawn instead.
- Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) is working alongside Jax as Stryker.
- He looks more like Paul Ballard.
- Victor Lucas of Reviews On The Run fame stars as a host to a Behind The Music-like segment in the Johnny Cage episode.
- Matt Mullins (Kamen Rider Wing Knight) as Johnny Cage.
- Kirby Morrow (Miroku) as King Jerrod.
- Ian Anthony Dale, a.k.a Kazuya Mishima, as Scorpion.
- Lateef Crowder (Eddy Gordo) as Baraka in the pilot episode.
- Ryan Robbins (Henry Foss or Ladon Radim) as Lord Raiden, the God of Thunder.
- Peter Shinkoda (Dai) as Sektor.
- Darren Shahlavi (Taylor "The Twister" Milos) as Kano.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.