The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Kenshi. One of the few post MK3 characters to earn unanimous praise from the fanbase, to the point of being among the first DLC reveals for the 2011 game.
- Game Breaker: Certain characters had "impale" attacks with their weapons which would constantly sap life from the opponent until they keeled over. Granted, these attacks could be blocked, but there's a reason they never resurfaced in Deception and Armageddon.
- "Grand Theft Auto" Effect: Adema's "Immortal".
- The Scrappy:
- Hsu Hao. Even the devs hate him.
John Vogel: We were fully prepared to say "Yes, [Jax killing him] really happened. He's dead. He's gone." But Mortal Kombat Armageddon is about bringing every character back to life, so Hsu Hao is back... much to my dismay.
- Drahmin, although not to the extent of Hsu Hao, also earns a similar reaction from the fans. Ed Boon notes that he's one of his two least favorite characters (the other being Hsu Hao), and he's unpopular with fans due to how newcomer-unfriendly his playstyle is. The flies swarming him and constantly buzzing was a rather distracting nuisance.
- And then we have his buddy Moloch...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.