The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Some of the Friendships in II, which are all followed by Shao Kahn's bewildered "Friendship?!"
- And MK3, he cries, "Friendship? Again?!"
- The mere fact that one of Johnny Cage's moves is, basically, a Groin Attack.
- In the movie Johnny gets to use his Groin Attack towards Goro, especially since upon impact, the camera cut right to Goro's eyes dilating as he moaned in pain.
- Raiden then cheers and slaps another spectator on the back...then sheepishly apologizes. Made even funnier by the fact that the spectator is one of Shang-Tsung's Mooks.
- "Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole!"
- Less so but still good, Cage leaves an autographed photo after defeating Scorpion as a nod to his Friendship from the games.
- When the Power Trio are leaving Shang Tsung's throne room and are trying to find Kitana, Cage is certain she went down a certain passageway (despite the fact there are hallway-wide spider webs still intact). The passageway ends up leading them right back into the throne room.
- "I'm in a hostile environment, I'm completely unprepared, I'm surrounded by people who probably wanna kick my ass... it's like being back in high school!"
- "The fate of billions will depend upon you. Heh heh heh heh... sorry."
- "Huh. Thank god I didn't ask him to park the car."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.