|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Johnny Cage, Sonya and Liu Kang versus a gang of mooks, and what happened afterward:
Raiden: (after a Slow Clap) Brilliant! Just brilliant. Now what are you going to do about...(points behind the three of them) them?
(Sonya, Johnny and Liu see small battalion of Mooks behind them, armed, ready, and advancing on them.)
Raiden: Uh-uh! (Mooks stop; lightning sparks on the tip of Raiden's finger) I don't think so.
(Raiden lead the three out, as the Mooks clear a path for them.)
Johnny Cage: You guys are lucky he stopped us.
- Sonya Blade gets her legs around Kano's head a scissor lock:
Kano: No, Sonya, don't! Please! Come on, give me a break!
Sonya (pause): OK...
(slight twist of hips)
(sound of Kano's neck breaking...)
- A moment of silence for Johnny Cage...
Cage: Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole! (Cue asskicking of Goro)
- When Liu Kang bicycle kicks Reptile near the end of the first film.
- Liu Kang's utter trouncing of Shang Tsung in the climax. "Flawless victory."
- Right the very end, when the Emperor shows up but the heroes aren't fazed for even. one. second.
- Reptile turning into his human form and kicking Liu Kang through a wall.
- Jax beating Motaro without his cyber arms.
- Sub-Zero and Scorpion's introduction.
- The fight scene between Younger Sub-Zero and Scorpion in Annihilation was probably one of the best in the entire film. It also rectified one of the complaints about the first movie: Sub-Zero and Scorpion never getting to go head-to-head. The music helped too, although the movie's cut made it something of a Wasted Song.