The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
So, the things I learned from this movie...
- Beauty Equals Goodness.
- Slightly unattractive people who've grown spoiled and pushy as a result of dysfunctional parenting are worthless and evil.
- A cheater who won the game by exploiting abilities you don't have deserves respect just because he's older than you.
- It is completely appropriate to immediately propose to complete strangers you've just met and only talked to for like two minutes, even if they're underage.
- When you're asked abour your problems, the best course of action is to deny you have any, because it's a sign of moral purity or something. (Alternatively, because Proper Women are supposed to silently endure any parental abuse thrown at them.)
- If you touch a dangerous object you were warned about beforehand, it's totally not your fault.
- It's okay to gather into a crowd and publicly laugh at other people's failures.
This has caused me to critically re-evaluate other Russian fairly tales, and suddenly they start feeling pretty disturbing...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.