|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
....and you've rejoined us in the Magical Mystery TOUR!—Usual introductory line.
Moogle FTW is a mildly popular British Let’s Player on YouTube. He has played through Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Oblivion, Condemned, Amnesia: The Dark Decent, The Hobbit, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and a few other games. He makes repeated references to Monty Python and South Park in his LPs.
In October 17, 2010, he went on hiatus after posting a "best of" of his walkthroughs and returned in early 2011.
List of tropes that are damn fine
- Black Comedy Rape: Moogle FTW has made a few rape jokes on his LP’s. He made a joke about the guy in the ally being a pedophile and he made a joke about being molested as a child. (Before you ask, no he wasn’t.)
- Catch Phrase: His favorites are "Damn fine" and "Alright". Though in his Final Fantasy IX playthrough, a fan told him that he uses the second a little bit too much, so he promised to tone down its usage. Near the end of the game, he says throws the promise out of the window, and to further point this out, he says it in one single breath for one minute.
- Classic Cheat Code: During his oblivion Let's Play after failing a puzzle several times he decided to cheat through the walls, he was killed by a swinging axe while walking back. He promptly snapped and flew through the entire dungeon ignoring the enemies and traps while singing "Defying Gravity".
- Companion Cube: In his Oblivion LP he carries around a batch of skulls and he refers to all of them as Wilson and talks to them semi-frequently.
- Death Is Cheap: He murdered his biggest fan and the fan KEEPS COMING BACK. And his fan forgives him and is still his biggest fan.
- Dude, She's Like, in a Coma: When Princess Garnet was in a coma he made several references to doing her. (FF IX)
- I Didn't Mean to Kill Him: When the leader of the Assassins approaches DracoWrath after Draco killed his Adoring Fan Moogle FTW said that he “Fell down the stairs.” (Yeah that explains the stab wounds)
- Incredibly Lame Pun
- Heroic Sociopath: DracoWrath. He murders his adoring fan. He kills some random people just for the heck of it. He is a chronic kleptomaniac. He wears dresses. He spent an extended period of time torturing people in the eternal Hell fires of Oblivion. He became an assassin. He tea-bagged several people in their sleep or when they were dead. He electrocuted a woman’s dog and did all sort of other kinds of evil, but the story still made him out to be the good guy and in the end he did save everybody.
- No Indoor Voice: He's so close to chewing scenery.
- Psycho Electro: He killed an old woman and her dog with an electricity spell. Not much is needed to be said.
- Red Baron: In his playthrough of Oblivion, he would introduce his character Draco Wrath with a lot of made up nicknames that often rhyme with the previous one, with the last one being "THE LOOOOOOOOOORD.......OF THE DANCE!"
- At first, he refused to refer to his walkthroughs as "Let's Plays". Eventually, he did. Though he first called it "The Magical Mystery Tour" and still refers to it by this in his introductions.
- Rhymes on a Dime: Used mostly when informing of the world of Draco Wrath's other known names in his Oblivion playthrough
- Heck, even the introductory texts on the first parts of his LPs rhyme
- Shout-Out: He named his player character DracoWrath after one Youtuber who comments on almost every video he has done so far and he makes occasion references to Draco in his LPs.
- Shut Up, Kirk: During the opening of his FF 1 let's play when he is doing a joke narration his sister interrupts him and he tells her to "Shut up, im trying to be epic".
- So Bad It's Good: His opinion of the "Harry potter and the half blood prince" game for the Wii.
- Talking to Themself: He frequently gives voices to characters in the games he is playing and then proceeds to tell stories about them or argue with them about something that usually decends into nonsensical rambling.
- Tempting Fate: Moogle frequently mentions how awesome other L Pers ar even though that could lead to people watching theirs instead of his.
- The Scream: He screams when surprised in his Condemned playthrough, from mannequins randomly showing beside him to a mook trying to use a shortcut up the stairs. Hilarity always ensues. Also happen when he plays online horror games and when panicking.
- Who's Laughing Now?: At the beginning of Oblivion when the main character of the game is in prison Valen Dreath tells Moogle that “You are going to die in here Breton! You are going to die” Later on in the LP Moogle sneaks back into the prison and tells him, “You are going to die in here Dreath! You are going to die!” before killing him.
- You Are What You Hate: Close to the end of his FFX-2 let's play he admits to hating let's player's due to not being able to find a Witcher 2 walkthrough that doesnt include commentary. He also remarks that all american let's players have the same voice.