- A being of frightening and inhuman appearance and/or demeanor, and quite possibly inhuman origin.
- A term so broad and popular for work titles that we had to write this page to cover all our bases (and The Other Wiki covers even more of them than we do).
- Monster (manga) - a manga and anime written by manga-ka Naoki Urasawa about a doctor who must hunt down a serial killer he feels responsible for letting loose on the world as a child.
- Monster (film) - A 2003 American film Based On A True Story about a female serial killer played by Charlize Theron with nothing at all in common with the above anime. It won Theron several awards including an Oscar Award and Roger Ebert called it one of the best films of that decade.
- Monster (novel) - A book about a guy named Monster Dionysus trying to survive real life around his job of capturing cryptozoological monsters while putting up with a girlfriend who's a real monster.
- The Monster (novel) - An Alien Invasion short story by A. E. Van Vogt.
- Monsters: - A horror anthology series from The Nineties about, um, monsters.
- Monster! - A direct to video film about a film director whose monster movies come to life every three years to wreak havoc on a small town.
You might also be thinking of:
- Monsters, Inc., the Pixar film with monsters playing the role of Punch Clock Villain.
- Mons, cute monsters that you capture and train to fight for you against each other. See also Monster Rancher, Pokémon, et al.
- Monster Hunter, a popular video game series that bears some semblance to the above, but replaces the cute monsters with big nasty dinosaur monsters and the Gotta Catch Em All with "kill or be killed".
- Aaahh Real Monsters, a Nickelodeon cartoon about three monsters who lived under a dump and attended monster school.
- The one under your bed that eats your shoes.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.