|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Molten Blade is a webcomic.'
They started out as everyday, average teenagers. That changed quickly when something happened in the park on the way home. In less than a day, three students who hadn't even known each other before that point joined together out of necessity...because around the time the incident occurred, some men showed up with a rather keen interest in the matter.
Hiddens powers, a secret society... Molten Blade is a myth in present times, and the legend has just begun.
Molten Blade can be found here.
This webcomic provides examples of the following:
- Alt Text
- Anime Hair - averted except for Fred's head o' spikes
- Art Evolution
- Calling Your Attacks
- The Dulcinea Effect
- Fauxlosophic Narration
- Handy Remote Control - used by Chris when skipping out of school.
- Inner Monologue - Fred does this often enough with narration boxes, Chris usually only gets regular thought bubbles for his monologues
- Lex Luthor Security - hopefully the research facility from the "Rescue the Princess" arc wasn't supposed to be a high security location
- Ordinary High School Student
- Percussive Maintenance
- Playing with Fire - Sam
- Rescue Arc
- Schedule Slip
- Slow Doors - again, the research facility
- Those Two Guys - Beth and Ben, Sam's friends whose only purpose so far has been to provide forshadowing
- Webcomic Time - Just under one year of comics brought us to the end of the first day in-story
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Fred and Sam's hair colours are a bit more vibrant than one would expect to see in real life, and a few minor characters had dark blue hair (presumably as a stand-in for black)