|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
In a World where girls of indominable will were created to fight by land, sea, and air, World War Two has broken out, leaving both the Axis and Allies no choice but to ask these young, innocent Tyke Bombs to take to the battlefield.
Moe Moe Niji Taisen (萌え萌え2次大戦（略）; Moe Moe 2nd World War (Somewhat)) is a Turn-Based Strategy game where the player commands cute girls instead of tanks or planes, directing them to defeat their enemies by destroying their clothes.
This game provies examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: Machiruda's outfit.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: Though some clothes have visible nipples, they mysteriously vanish when the clothes are destroyed.
- Berserk Button: Don't call Fei "Tiger".
- Boisterous Bruiser: Mihael.
- Clothing Damage
- Defeat by Modesty
- Eagle Land: The American girls run the gamut of both types; Ruri in particular believes very strongly in America Saves the Day.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Rojina.
- Hospital Hottie: Feari.
- Meido: Marin, Ran, and Shin.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Each girl represents a famous World War Two war machine.
- No Campaign for the Wicked: Averted. This is a Japanese game, after all.
- Ojou: Machiruda.
- Panty Shot
- Person of Mass Destruction
- Sailor Fuku: Worn by several of the American girls.
- Zettai Ryouiki: It might be easier to list the girls who don't fit this Trope.