|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"Holy fuck that hurt" said Soup as he stood up an ran over to Kaptain Price.
"You think that hurt" said Price "Try gettin beat up like Rocky on a slab of meat." Theyd just got in a huge fight with the evil Generel Sheperd an killed his monster ass but now they were tired as fuck so they ran to the helicoper to go away where nobody could get them. As the chopper took off they drank some beer. - The opening.
Picking up immediately where Modern Warfare 2 left off, we find
Soap Soup and Captain Kaptain Price escaping in their helicopter after defeating the evil General Shepherd Sheperd. However, not only is Sheperd still alive, but he's a satanist, and Soup throwing a knife in his "evil eye" actually gave him full power to take over the world. So after talking to his "dear lord Satin" by burning some bodies, he decides to create an army of zombies and send them to the United States to turn everyone into more zombies.
To say more would be spoiling the rest of this story, and plus, it's honestly too abso-fucking-lutely batshit insane to describe with any justice, so just follow this link and see for yourself.
- Adolf Hitler: Appears as one of the zombies. Never mind the fact that he was cremated, and wouldn't really have a body to re-animate.
- Awesome Personnel Carrier: The heroes spend a good deal of the story driving around in one of these... and it's owned by Kernal Qwaritch!
- Back From the Dead: Ghost and Roach
- Bad Boss: At one point, Shepherd kills and burns one of his own henchmen so he can communicate with Satan.
- Big No: Qwaritch drops one that's...rather long.
- On a lesser scale, Ian Hawk while being decapitated by Big Bubba
- Brilliant but Lazy: Despite being a really good combatant, Soap suddenly becomes extremely lazy and apathetic starting with chapter IV, much to his teammmates' annoyance.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Sheperd.
- Crack Fic
- Crossover: With Avatar and Alvin and The Chipmunks fics.
- Deal with the Devil: Sheperd.
- Disproportionate Retribution: What to Price and Soup (sic) do when a cab driver abandons them after seeing the zombies? They kill him by blowing up his cab with him in it.
- Everything's Deader with Zombies
- Groin Attack: Qwaritch to Shepherd.
- For the Evulz: Shepherd, who specifically causes a zombie invasion because it will be the most fun way for him to take over the world.
- No Party Like a Donner Party: Ian Hawk gets eaten by Big Bubba when they run out of food.
- One-Winged Angel: Shepherd is transformed into a demon for the final battle.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Kernal Qwaritch suddenly becomes the main character near the very end.
- The Quiet One: Roach
- World of Ham
- Worst Aid: Soap's knife wound is healed with band-aids.
- Zombie Apocalypse: The zombies quickly increase in number, from 500 to 700 in their first scene, to 20,000 in Chapter IV. By the end, it's implied that they turned Earth into a hellhole.