|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When Heero asked Duo to punch him.
- Trowa, after he and Catherine nurse Heero back to health after Heero attempts suicide via self destruct, wonders if he should follow Heero's example -- who in return warns Trowa, completely deadpan, that "it hurts like hell". Trowa actually bursts out laughing!
- "Heeeeeerooooooo! I'm right here so come and KILL me!!"
- Duo, all the time:
- Duo: "Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. I wouldn't be surprised if one day he starts saying his lack of effort is the reason there's no air in outer space."
- Duo wondering about why he tries to help Heero. "He's mean, he's antisocial, he thinks he's Evil Kneivl..."
- Duo watches in awe as Heero takes off in the previously damaged Wing Gundam, understandably shocked that he had managed to complete the repairs to his Gundam with practically no supplies...then he comes to find out that he succeeded in doing so by ripping parts from the Deathscythe. Needless to say, he wasn't happy.
- When Wufei and Duo are about to die thanks to having their air supply cut of from their cell, Duo just starts rolling on the ground and complains "this is such a lame way to die".
- (referring to attacking an enemy base) "See ya! We don't want to be the last ones at the party now, do we? PS: don't blame us if they run out of treats."
- And then later:
Sally: "Why thank you, Duo. You were kind enough to leave me plenty of good treats."
Duo: "If you're joking, that's cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.