|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Executive Meddling: In an interview with a fansite, Mark Gatha (Domon's English VA) said that the cast felt that the first 20 episodes were kind of rough because they hadn't gotten a feel for their characters yet, and really wanted to redub those episodes after finishing production. However, Bandai wouldn't let them.
Gundam Fight International Regulations:
- Article 1: A unit whose head section has been destroyed is disqualified.
- Article 2: A Gundam Fighter must never aim at the cockpit of an opponent's Gundam.
- Supplement to Article 2: Accidental harm inflicted on a Gundam Fighter during a match is acceptable.
- Article 3: A Gundam Fighter may repair damage to his Gundam as often as he desires and move on to the championship league, as long as the head section has not been destroyed.
- Article 4: A Gundam Fighter must take responsibility for protecting his own Gundam.
- Article 5: A match shall only be held on a one-on-one basis.
- Article 6: A Gundam Fighter shall not taint the honor and dignity of the nation he is representing.
- Article 7: Earth is the ring!
- Supplement to Article 7: Destruction of property on Earth due to the Gundam Fight is not considered a crime.
League Finals Rules of the 13th Gundam Fight:
- Rule 1: The Gundams participating in the League Finals may be replaced, repaired, and reconstructed without limitation.
- Rule 2: The cockpit may be targeted as a means to victory.
- Rule 3: The final remaining Gundam which wins the Battle Royale, in accordance with these rules, shall be given the title "Gundam of Gundams."
- What Could Have Been: Apparently, Hikaru Midorikawa auditioned for the role of George de Sand.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.