|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Mission Top Secret was an Australian TV series, where a group of kids make an organization named Alpha Centauri, and spend resources fighting against an evil organization composed of mainly one persistent individual, Neville Savage.
The first season featured missions in several foreign locales, and was made as a co-production with television producers in those countries. Von Steinforth, the villain-of-the-week from the episode set in Germany, was the Ensemble Darkhorse of the series, and returned as a recurring antagonist in the second season.
This work provides examples of:
- Big Bad
- Cliff Hanger per episode
- Easily Forgiven: After the children are annoyed about the ruses sent by the infected AI and leave Alpha Centauri, they happily come back because even computers make mistakes.
- Framed Clue
- Hollywood Hacking: Both the character, and the Pac-Man cleanup-procedure used to remove the virus-infection.
- Interrogation by Vandalism
- Kid Hero
- Magic Tool: Those handheld calculators allow the children to communicate, and can even pick a lock using electricity.
- Meaningful Name: Savage
- Trouble Follows You Home: Savage finally decides to attack the AI by having it infected it with a Computer Virus.
- Voice Changeling: On his first appearance, Von Steinforth uses a voice-changer to mimic the voice of one of the heroes, and lure the Centauri network's adult patron into a trap.
- You Meddling Kids