The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Note that these shorts do not include shorts in the 40's Disney package films, or the Winnie the Pooh anthology films.
Misc. Disney Shorts Filmography
- Thrifty Pig: Borrows footage from Three Little Pigs, but with World War II context applied to it.
- Seven Wise Dwarfs
- Food Will Win the War
- Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Firing Line
- All Together
- The New Spirit
- The Winged Scourge (1943)
- Defense Against Invasion (1943)
- The Grain That Built A Hemisphere (1943)
- Water, Friend or Enemy (1943)
- Education for Death (1943)
- Reason and Emotion (1943)
- Chicken Little (1943)
- Four Methods of Flush Riveting (date unknown): Training film.
- Stop That Tank: Training film made for Canada.
- The Pelican And The Snipe (1944)
- Few Quick Facts: Soldiers Voting Overseas (1944)
- Few Quick Facts: Venereal Disease (1944)
- The Right Spark Plug in the Right Place
- Prevention and Control of Distortion in Arc Welding
- The Dawn of Better Living
- Something You Didn't Eat
- Insects as Carriers of Disease
- Cleanliness Brings Health
- Infant Care and Feeding
- Hold Your Horsepower
- The Human Body
- What Is Disease? (AKA The Unseen Enemy)
- How Disease Travels
- Light Is What You Make It
- A Feather in His Collar (1946)
- The ABC Of Hand Tools (1946)
- The Building of a Tire (1946)
- Bathing Time For Baby (1946)
- Planning For Good Eating (1946)
- Environmental Sanitation (1946)
- Treasure From The Seas (1946)
- The story of Menstruation (1946)
- The Brave Engineer (1950)
- Morris the Midget Moose (1950)
- Adventures in Music: Melody (1953)
- Football Now and Then (1953)
- Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom (1953): One of The 50 Greatest Cartoons.
- Ben And Me (1953)
- Hooked Bear (1956)
- Jack and Old Mac (1956)
- In the Bag (1956)
- A Cowboy Needs A Horse (1956)
- The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A. (1957)
- The Truth About Mother Goose (1957)
- Paul Bunyan (1958)
- Noah's Ark (1959)
- Goliath II (1960)
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith (1961)
- A Symposium on Popular Songs (1962)
- Steel and America (1965)
- Family Planning (1967)
- Steps Towards Maturity and Health (1968)
- Understanding Stresses and Strains (1968)
- The Social Side of Health
- Physical Fitness and Good Health (1969)
- The Fight (1969)
- The Game (1969)
- It's Tough To Be A Bird (1969)
- The New Girl (1970)
- The Lunch Money (1970)
- The Project (1970)
- The Great Search-Man's Need for Power and Energy (1971)
- Get the Message (1972)
- VD Attack Plan (1973)
- The Small One (1978)
- Understanding Alcohol Use and Abuse (1979)
- Foods and Fun: A Nutrition Adventure (1980)
- Fun With Mr. Future (1982)
- Oilspot and Lipstick (1986): CGI test.
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Puberty...for Girls (1991)
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Puberty...for Boys (1991)
- Off His Rockers (CGI)
- Petal to the Metal (1992)
- Recycle Rex (1993)
- Stand By Me (1995)
- Redux Riding Hood (1997)
- Three Little Pigs (1997): No relation to the 1933 short.
- John Henry (2000)
- Destino (2003): A result of a decades long collaberation between Salvador Dali and Disney.
- Lorenzo (2004): A scrapped segment for the proposed third Fantasia film.
- One By One (2004)
- The Little Matchgirl (2006)
- Glago's Guest (2008)
- Tick Tock Tale (2010)
- The Ballad of Nessie (2011)
- All CGI Cartoon: Some of the later shorts.
- Biblical Times: The "Noah's Ark" short.
- Bowdlerise: "Reason and Emotion" was originally a Wartime short, but was heavily edited in a later version to be applied to a teenage context.
- The Cameo: The Stork from Dumbo appears in the opening of "Lambert, The Sheepish Lion".
- Also, the Crocodile in Goliath II.
- Early-Bird Cameo: The Jungle Book elephants in Goliath II.
- Human Traffic Jam: In Goliath II, which was later reused in The Jungle Book.
- Limited Animation: The Adventures in Music Duology, as well as Pigs is Pigs. The Ballad of Nessie short also uses this--or it at least has very stylized animation.
- The Golden Age of Animation
- The Dark Age of Animation
- The Renaissance Age of Animation
- The Millennium Age of Animation
- Public Domain Animation: The short on Menustration.
- Wartime Cartoon: Many of these oneshots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.