|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"Dear readers, This is a tale of a little girl and three young men. And so the story begins."—Opening Narration.
Miriam is an energetic girl who lives on a farm with a woman named Grace. Miriam enlists a trio of young men named Douglas, Joel and Card to help out on Grace's farm. However, they have no interest in helping Miriam and ignore her. Despite their best efforts however, they find themselves helping out after all and together end up fighting against Mister Harnbag and the corrupt Sheriff.
Tropes used in this work include:
- Bad Habits
- Bishonen: Doug, Joel and Card are so pretty they all dress up as girls at one point or another.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Doug says this about Joel in frustration because Doug was the one who had to wear a dress.
- Blah Blah Blah: What Douglas hears when the Sheriff talks.
- Cut His Heart Out with a Spoon
- Genki Girl: Miriam
- Giant Mook
- He-Man Woman Hater: Leo, much to Miriam's irritation.
- Identical Stranger: Huey and the Silver King.
- It Works Better with Bullets
- May-December Romance: The main couple has a 9 year age gap
- She Is All Grown Up: Miriam from volume 4 onwards.
- Those Two Bad Guys: Keith Baker and Sam Perkins.
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Miriam.
- Wisdom from the Gutter