The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Precops send iris tracker robots to search around the apartment Anderton was hiding, they came upon a couple fighting each other, they stop so the robots could check them, then continue fighting after it finished.
- The revelation that Cops is still on in 2054.
- Anderton had eye surgery, the eyes belonged to an Japanese businessman as it was revealed later on.
Welcome to the Gap, Mr. Yakamoto.
- Then follows up with Anderton trying to find clothes to fit Agatha, and uses a woman with her back turned as a way to check if the clothes he has are the right size for her.
- A good bit of the scenes involving Rufus falls under this. Two in particular are his telling a client that the requested killing-my-boss hologram requested is very popular and the part where Anderson asks him to slow down the memories being streamed from Agatha's mind. Rufus gives him a confused look and asks "Do you want me to hit her on the head?"
- "Those thoughts about my cousin, they were JUST thoughts!
- "I like you, Wally, so I don't want to have to hurt you or hit you with anything hard..."
- When Witwer compares the Precogs and society to deities and priests, Anderton turns to his nodding peers and retorts:
Anderton: You guys are nodding your heads like you know what the hell he's talking about.
- "He knows. Don't go home."
- The singing cereal package annoys Anderton so much that he angrily throws it away.
- When he gets his eyes he has to endure temporary blindness. At the apartment set up for him in recovery he was told a fresh sandwich and drink were in the fridge for him. What makes it funny is that while there are fresh food, he accidentally finds rotten food and eats it instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.