The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Angel Devil Shipping: Put someone who is in the Frank’s gang (angels) with someone in the Morty’s gang (devils), and you get this.
- Awesome Ego: Victor and, to a lesser extent, Morty. Frank can also count.
- Designated Hero: Victor. So much.
- The Frank's gang as a whole sometimes count as well.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Frank. Einstein. Jr. So much that he has become the center character in the fourth album, as seen here.
- Fashion Victim Villain: Morty Vivente wears very cool clothes.
- Foe Yay: Any couple listed in Angel Devil Shipping, mostly Lupo/Skin and Gus/Quasim.
- Jerkass Woobie: Victor Von Piro IS this trope personified. He’s undeniably a spoiled jerk who treats everyone like total crap and only thinks about himself. Also, he has done such things like helping the villain to achieve his goal and betraying his own friends by joining their rival's gang. However, he only did those things to come back to his former home Miedópolis, failing in both cases. Also, his life really sucks: He has a very embarrassing family, is a Lonely Rich Kid who has No Social Skills; and, to top it all off, he's the main Butt Monkey in the comic! You want to punch him in the face for being such a jerk, but given his situation, is hard not to feel sorry for the guy.
- To say nothing on Miss Hit. Sure, she's a queen bitch, but being the Super-Powered Evil Side of Henrietta, is not like she choosed to be that. Her Freak-Out after discovering she's still Henrietta only remarks her woobie-ness.
- Add to that list Flan Hellsing. A monster hunter, he's absolutely pathetic and, deep down, he knows it.
- Magnificent Bastard: What happens when Morty is taken sympathetically.
- Moral Event Horizon: When we first met Morty Vivente, it's pretty clear he's a jerk. But when he hires a minimonster-eater giant spider to eat his own rivals just to ensure his victory, it shows he's utterly and completely evil.
- Purity Sue: Male example on Gus.
- Toy Ship: All non-canon Minimonster pairings, most of them being Ho Yay.
- Ugly Cute: Every Minimonster is cute, but Piruja takes this trope to a whole new level.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Victor Von Piro. Hated In-Universe, loved by the fandom.
- The Woobie: In Mini Monsters, all characters have moments, but these are the most prominent ones:
- The most straight-up example is Gus. Despite his cuteness, he's treated like crap by most of the characters. Although it's Played for Laughs, the fact that GUS is the main Butt Monkey (If we don’t count Victor) makes you feel sorry for him.
- Frank gets this treatment in "El Perfeccionator" with his own Break the Cutie. Ouch.
- Poor, poor Henrietta. Being an Ill Girl who can't go out home most of the time and having Miss Hit as an alter-ego is really, really sad. She gets better, but still.
- What Do You Mean It's for Kids?: Seriously, with all the Toilet Humour, Black Comedy and sexual innuendo, it’s surprising that is still considered for kids.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.