Describe Minako Kotobuki here, guga!
Minako Kotobuki(寿 美菜子) is a young (born in 1991!) seiyuu most known for her role as Tsumugi Kotobuki in K-On!. As such, she's often selected for reserved, formal Ojou-sama roles. Her real-life personality somewhat matches this--when she was little she auditioned for local TV dramas and plays but was occasionally turned down because she seemed "too mature" for the role.
Part of the idol group Sphere with Haruka Tomatsu, Aki Toyosaki and Ayahi Takagaki. Interestingly, all four ladies featured in the Japanese dub for Sucker Punch, with Minako as the lead character Baby Doll.
She's originally from Kobe, and still remembers taking shelter in her family car during the 1995 earthquake. (She was only three then, but such an experience would likely leave a lasting impression.) During radio shows she sometimes shows off her native Kansai Dialect.
- Tsumugi Kotobuki in K-On!
- Hijiri Yamaguchi in Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
- Rika Dobashi in Hatsukoi Limited
- Kanon Miyamori in Umi Monogatari
- Kaho Sakazaki in Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou
- The Japanese dub-voice for Baby Doll in Sucker Punch. (!!!)
- The Japanese dub-voice for Astrid Hofferson in How to Train Your Dragon
- Yako Jinguuji in Chu-Bra!!
- Arunuuru in Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou
- Chaika in Asobi Ni Iku Yo
- Sen Tokugawa in Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
- Mitsuko Kongou in To Aru Kagaku no Railgun & To Aru Majutsu no Index II
- Serah Farron in Final Fantasy XIII
- Yuuko in A Channel
- Karina Lyle/Blue Rose in Tiger and Bunny
- Misaki Shidou in Softenni
- Natsuhi Takenaka in Ro-Kyu-Bu!
- Chifusa Manyuu in Manyuu Hikenchou
- Eri Mizuno in Hanasaku Iroha
- Chihiro Miyoshi in Tamayura
- Natsumi Aizawa in Natsuiro Kiseki
- Fram Nara in Mobile Suit Gundam Age