|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Five irresistible dogs and a zany parrot live together under the protective roof of Miss Lilly's House of Pets. These scruffy but adorable dogs are the best of friends, a real team. Who needs money when you've got your friends ... and the security of Miss Lilly's mansion? But then a sudden mega-inheritance turns these pups into a pack of pampered Millionaire Dogs.
Originally produced in Germany by producer Dr. Michael Schoemann, the film was packaged in the United States by Doug Zwick of Pop Twist Entertainment (Los Angeles).
- Cool Old Lady: Miss Lilly
- Five-Man Band
- Inadequate Inheritor: Miss Lily's nephew and niece.
- Lovable Rogue: JD
- Never Say "Die": Instead of trying to kill the pets to claim their aunt's fortune, the twins tried to make sure the pets would stay out of her home for two whole days so they would invoke an old law that states that, if a pet who inherits something stays out of their home for forty-eight hours in a row, the inheritance would go to the benefactor's/benefactress' next of kin.
- Passed Over Inheritance: Miss Lily's nephew and niece.
- Pet Heir: Miss Lily's pets.