|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: V is a pedophile. Why would anyone be so willing to show a bunch of minors her boobs?
- Audience-Alienating Premise: The story of teenage sexual curiosity and discovery is nothing new, but the way this film presents it is enough to make people walk away in disgust.
V: There is a place you can touch on a woman that will make her go crazy.
V: Her heart.
- The entire film may count. The premise is disturbing enough, but to make it a lighthearted family comedy?!
- Idiot Plot
- Amazingly enough, the script sold for over $1 million (which was at the time a record for a first-time screenwriter).
- Les Yay: The girls are a little too into Frank's class presentation.
- Squick: For some, the whole premise of the film.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Malcolm MacDowell acts pretty seriously in comparison to everyone else.
- Unfortunate Implications: V's willingness to show her breasts to minors, if you don't buy that she's simply too stupid to know it's wrong.
- What Do You Mean It's Not for Kids?: Was possibly supposed to be made as a "romantic comedy". That doesn't quite work when your protagonists are actually three 11-year-old boys! 
- ↑ Siskell and Ebert had a ball speculating on what the pitch meeting must have been like. "It's the raunchy sex comedy the whole family can enjoy!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.