The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Games featuring Miis in major roles:
- Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Wii)
- Miitomo (mobile, discontinued)
- Miitopia (3DS)
- StreetPass Mii Plaza (3DS)
- Tomodachi Collection (DS, Japan only)
- Tomodachi Life (3DS)
- Wii Fit (Wii)
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
- Wii Fit U (Wii U)
- Wii Music (Wii)
- Wii Party (Wii)
- Wii Party U (Wii U)
- Wii Play (Wii)
- Wii Play Motion (Wii)
- Wii Sports (Wii)
- Wii Sports Club (Wii U)
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
- Audience Surrogate
- Character Customization
- Couch Gag: On the Wii U, the player's Mii will do a different animation every time the console starts up.
- The Cameo: In some game Mii's only serve background characters.
- Digital Avatar
- Development Hell: Nintendo had planned an avatar system since the Famicom era, but had no way to impliment it due to technical limitations. More info here.
- Eyes Always Shut: One of the options for the eyes.
- Nigh Invulnerability: If Pilotwings Resort is any indication, Miis can survive lava. Let that sink in.
- Powerpuff Girl Hands: One of those things depend on the game that they appear in.
- Raymanian Limbs: This happens to a Mii's arms when playing most sports.
- Your Size May Vary: The Mii spectators in Mario Kart Wii and 7, are bigger than the playable Mii's.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.