|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
A DSiWare game by WayForward. Could be a described as a platformer/puzzler hybrid as your goal is to reach the levels exit(a froggish Fishman) in each level which you must accomplish through flipping(hence the title) from the top and bottom screens to get past various obstacles.
It was followed up by Mighty Milky Way.
- Everythings Cuter With a jetpack kitten and cow calfs: They essentially act as the games "keys."
- Excuse Plot: No explanation for why Alta and her gang are flipping through dimensions but really one isn't needed anyway.
- Fish People: The above mentioned fishman.
- Gainaxing: Alta, the heroine does this with her butt when climbing ladders. Due to the style of the sprites, it is quite goofy.
- I Am Not Weasel: The Fishman is easily mistaken for a frog and even makes a rather froglike ribbit.
- Layered World: You flip between them as said above.
- Locked Door: In many levels the player needs to find calfs and a kitten for the fishman to teleport you out.
- Nintendo Hard: Many of the later stages are extremely difficult
- No Antagonist: There's no real enemies out to get you. Spikes, flipping into objects, and the like will kill you many times though.
- Tele Frag: You die if you flip into a wall.