|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Michael Bublé (pronounced Boo-Blay) is a Canadian Jazz/Big Band singer and occasional actor from Burnaby, B.C. Buble is known for his easy-listening covers of popular jazz standards from the Sinatra-era, which he gives a contemporary touch. He's won 7 Junos and 2 Grammys. He sang the Spider-Man theme played during the end credits of Spider-Man 2. You might recognize him for his Canada, Eh? performance during the 2010 Winter Olympics closing ceremonies. Jazz afficianodos are not often fans, as they feel Buble's takes on classic songs aren't purist enough, but he's won over large audiences as much with his boyish good looks, laidback charm and sense of humour as with his singing.
He also appears to have a great sense of humor. His song Haven't Met You Yet was parodied by Bad Lip Reading. He likes it, calling BLR "evil geniuses" and saying it was his new favorite song. He also made a brief cameo on an episode of Corner Gas for the purposes of one gag.
- First Dance - 1996
- Babalu - 2001
- Dream - 2002
- Totally Bublé - 2003
- Michael Bublé - 2003
- It's Time - 2005
- Call Me Irresponsible - 2007
- Crazy Love - 2009
- Christmas - 2011
- Come Fly with Me - 2004
- Caught in the Act - 2005
- Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden - 2009
- Totally Bublé - 2003
- Let It Snow - 2003
- With Love - 2006
- Auto-Tune: Which is odd, as he has shown repeatedly shown live that he can sing perfectly well without Auto-Tune.
- Cover Version: The Significant majority of his work, he does however write one or two songs on any album after "It's Time".
- Canada, Eh?: A wonderful bit of stereotyping made real: while on a tour of the UK, he played some ice hockey with some professional British ice hockey players, and turned out to be better than all of them at it.
- Christmas Songs: On his Christmas album and his Let It Snow Ep.
- Dream Team: For Canadians and Justin Bieber fans his feature on his Christmas special was this.
- Love Nostalgia Song: many many of his songs have this element like "Home".
- Power Ballad: except change Guitars to Big Band elements. This is most of his songs, especialy his Christmas album
- Self-Deprecation: His cameo on Corner Gas.
- Self-Titled Album: Debut major release
- Shout-Out: Feeling Good is a long shout out to James Bond.
- Silly Love Songs: Many man of his songs are romantic.
- The Band Minus the Face: His backing band performs as The Boathouse All-Stars.