|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Chico often irritates Snake. Then he asks him to talk like Trenya, the talking cat.
"Uh... Meow...? Meow... Meow meow meow..."
"Wow... I have no idea what you're talking about!"
- It seems that almost any time Snake meets a new character, he introduces them to the Fulton Recovery System in the best way possible, resulting in them screaming as they're yanked off into the sky. Although it's not shown, it's implied that he did this to Huey, who is in a wheelchair.
- Quite a few of the briefing files are like this. Highlights include Snake and Miller talking about cardboard boxes, Snake talking to Huey about NORAD, and any time Miller's trying to get Cecile's attention.
- Kaz is flabbergasted at Snake thinking a cardboard tank that actually works is practical. Paz... loves it. Mostly because it's eco-friendly.
- Hearing a drunken Cecile rant about Miller and his French wine.
- If you Fulton up soldiers when Mother Base is at its population limit, Kaz calls you surrounded by crowded soldiers. "Hey, stop pushing!"
- "Damnit! Man overboard!"
- Paz's Diary, Entry Six.
- If you're fighting a Monster Hunter boss, call Cecile: "Here, let me try and talk to it. -ahem- RAWR! RAAWWWRR!"
- Losing Extra Ops 67 - Date With Paz. "Creep!" -stamps away- "Paz, wait! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO- Paz! PAAAAAAZ!!!!!!!!" Rarely, various characters will sing the game over theme if you lose the mission in your underwear.
- The Railgun. Just.. the Railgun.
- Formula for Funny: Start a level wearing Swim Trunks. Spam your radio. Watch Miller freak out and Amanda lecture you.
- The Human Slingshot. May be Awesome Yet Impactical due to needing a full four-man team and LOTS Of grinding to pull it off. This is all naturally overshadowed by the fact that you can launch a human at a tank and potentially blow it up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.