The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Badass Creed: "The Navy Diver is not a fighting man, he is a salvage expert. If it is lost underwater, he finds it. If it's sunk, he brings it up. If it's in the way, he moves it. If he's lucky, he will die young, 200 feet beneath the waves, for that is the closest he'll ever get to being a hero. Hell, I don't know why anybody'd want to be a Navy diver."
- Doubles at as Survival Mantra during the climax.
- Determinator: Carl. Not only did he stayed underwater for over 9 hours assembling just so he could pass. He also didn't let having one of his legs heavily damaged get in the way of his military career.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: Even though Carl saved the life of a fellow student who were trapped under the ship, it was the other student with him who ended up getting an award for it even though he actually fled from the scene.
- The Fake gives Carl the medal before they part ways one last time.
- Jackie Robinson Story
- Pretty in Mink
- What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome?: Who knew taking 12 steps forward could be so dramatic...
- Your Princess Is in Another Castle: It seems the story is over when Carl graduated from dive school. Cue the second half of the movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.