|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Any time Ping goes into "defensive" mode. Such as when she first met Dom.
Ping: Oh, hi, Miss Sugawara-san. Sorry about the mess. I had to make a bad man go away.
Sugawara: Bad... man?
Ping: Uh huh. It's OK, he's gone now. I think I got all the glass up off the floor...
Ping: Outside somewhere. Oh, and I'm sorry about the concrete column. His head kinda clipped it when I heaved him out the window.
- "Well, at least falling head first into a dumpster isn't really a moral dilemma."
- "This Tokyo. No one brain real."
- When Yuki brings Zom-Zom home, her father realizes she's awakened as a Magical Girl...and her mother thinks he's talking about the pet.
Masamichi: We've talked about this! We agreed that we don't want this for her! It's too big of a thing, too much of a burden! You know what it's like! You know what she'll go through!!
Meimi: Yes, I agree, I wish she'd brought home a smaller creature.
Masamichi: It's bigger than our house and it's a ROTTING UNDEAD ZOMBIE MONSTER!!!
Meimi: Then we won't have to worry about it getting run over by a car, will we?
- Yuki, being a Magical Girl, naturally becomes frightened when what looks like Kyuubey's head topples down the staircase towards her.
Piro: What was that?
Miho: Can we just assume that for the rest of the day you wouldn't want to know the answer to that question?
- Largo and the muffin cart.