The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Acceptable Targets: The DMV.
- Character Development: After Coop seemingly destroyed the Glorft, Kiva didn't really have a purpose anymore, nor any means of returning to her own time, so she wound up being as much of a lazy, do-nothing slacker as Coop and Jamie. Although she would never admit it.
- Crazy Awesome: Coop.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: WE! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! CHICKS! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS!
- Evil Is Sexy:
- Alternate Universe Coop is significantly skinnier.
- Inverted with Kiva's alternate universe counterpart, who generally just looks insane.
- Growing the Beard: The story, pacing and voice-acting don't truly come together until the eighth episode. Doesn't mean it not cool till then.
- Memetic Mutation: POP-TV stuff getting destroyed. And of course, the theme song.
- "...yeah, but that's Hoboken!"
- Most Wonderful Sound:
- The trademark "Shwing!" whenever something awesome happens.
- Also subverted, when something not so awesome is displayed, it has a sound that starts as the "Shwing!", but fades for un-appealness.
- Periphery Demographic
- So Cool Its Awesome
- Too Good to Last/What Could Have Been: Had there been a third season we may have learned how the Glorft came to be when MEGAS is sent to the past.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.