The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The plot of Mega Man X2 revolves around collecting Zero's scattered body parts. If that doesn't strike you as Nightmare Fuel at first, consider this: If Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X2 got made, what do you think X's reaction would be towards collecting Zero's severed head (Zero Part #1 in the game), especially if done in a cutscene?
- The X-Hunters themselves are rather creepy. Agile is the lightning-fast swordsman who Looks Like Orlok, Violen's got a wrecking ball on his back and the strength to match (along with a nasty smile), and Sageese is heavily implied to be Dr. Wily himself. Combine that with their inhuman designs and ghoulish behavior, and you have a collection of freaks ready to keep you up at night.
- Lumine. Expressionless, doll-like face, Creepy Monotone, shapeshifting powers, and ready and willing to go utterly Ax Crazy. A little further into the Uncanny Valley and we'd be looking at End of Evangelion flashbacks!
- The warning sirens added starting in X4 are quite startling and ominous. Doubly so when you're encountering somebody you really don't want to kill...
- Some of Sigma's forms in later can be disturbing. Examples include his forms from X4, one of which is a giant, broken-looking head that almost looks like it's decomposing. His very final form is also pretty horrifying, and almost makes you feel sorry for him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.