The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Matilda's final victory over the Trunchbull.
- Bruce (the fat kid) eats a whole cake (the size of a fat kid). This is a triumph of the human spirit and not only do the other kids cheer him on, but you will also be tempted to follow suit.
- Miss Honey also gets a slight one when she finally stands up to the Trunchbull.
Miss Honey: I am not seven years old anymore, Aunt Trunchbull.
- Miss Honey also gets one in both the book and the film when she calls Mr. Wormwood out for considering some stupid T.V. show (in the book, it was a soap opera; in the movie, it was a televised boxing match) more important than his daughter.
- And again when Matilda's dad makes disparaging comments about college-educated people and Miss Honey points out that educated people have a place in the world (if, Heaven forbid, Matilda's dad had a heart attack, the doctor that cared for him would have been college-educated or, if Matilda's dad was sued for selling faulty cars, his lawyer would have been college-educated).
- Mr Wormwood's I Never Said It Was Poison response:
Mr Wormwood: What car? Sued by who? Who have you been talking to?!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.