I, Masako Nozawa, a seventy-five-year-old voice actress, am most famous as Son Goku (and all other males in Goku's family except Raditz) in the Dragon Ball franchise. I, Masako Nozawa, usually played the Cute Shotaro Boy in most of my career. These days, I, Masako Nozawa, usually play the Badass Grandma, Hot Mom though, as well as The Narrator.
I, Masako Nozawa, later set up my own talent agency.
Notable roles by me, Masako Nozawa:
- Son Goku, Son Gohan, Bardock, Son Goten, Vegetto, Gotenks, Tullece in the Dragon Ball franchise
- Including Dragon Ball Kai, which re-recorded the voices.
- Tetsurō Hoshino in Galaxy Express 999
- Guilmon/Dukemon and The Narrator in Digimon Tamers
- Doctor Kureha in One Piece
- Sanae Yukishiro (Honoka's grandmother) in Futari wa Pretty Cure
- Hina Urashima in Love Hina
- Ishishi in Zorori
- Kinta in Mirmo Zibang
- Hiroshi Suzuishi and Honerva in "GoLion".
- Kitaro in the first two GeGeGe no Kitaro series
- She later reprised her role in "Hakaba Kitaro", a more faithful adaptation of the original manga.
- Masamune (Morrison) in Pokémon
- Doraemon in the first Doraemon series (replacing Kousei Tomita)
- Princess Ozma in the 1986 The Wonderful Wizard of Oz anime
- Esteban in The Mysterious Cities of Gold
- Willy in Maya the Bee
- Doug Funnie in the Japanese dub of Doug
- Mr. Frills in Nichijou
- Old Woman (Impa) in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword