Mary Elizabeth Winstead is an American actress, born in 1984, currently best known for being Ramona in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. She is rather a "scream queen", having been in Final Destination 3 and the remake of Black Christmas, as well as Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof. She got much more mainstream exposure playing Bruce Willis' daughter in Die Hard 4.0/Live Free or Die Hard, and playing a dancer in Make It Happen.
Notable roles of Mary Elizabeth Winstead:
- Passions -- Jessica Bennet #1
- Sky High -- Gwen Grayson/Royal Pain
- Final Destination 3 -- Wendy Christensen
- Black Christmas (The Remake) -- Heather
- Live Free or Die Hard -- Lucy McClane
- Death Proof -- Lee
- Make It Happen -- Lauryn Kirk
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World -- Ramona V. Flowers
- The Thing (2011) -- Kate Lloyd
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter -- Mary Todd Lincoln
Tropes Associated with Mary Elizabeth Winstead:
- The Cast Showoff: Make it Happen is pretty much made to see how well Mary dances.
- Dye Hard
- Hey, It's That Girl: Had a minor role in The Ring 2 as a younger Evelyn.
- Ms. Fanservice: Particularly in Make it Happen. She is also listed in the "Hottest Women" lists.
- Playing Against Type: In Scott Pilgrim Versus the World.
- Scream Discretion Shot: Goes with the territory of being known as a "Scream Queen". Until The Thing, anyways.