The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- One of the recurring themes of the Avatar: The Last Airbender blogs was how much Azula reminded Mark of his own sadistic, manipulative sister who he's wanted nothing to do with for years, and how this really made him want her comuppance to be as horrible as possible. But her Villainous Breakdown in the finale was so well done that he surprised himself with an Alas, Poor Villain reaction, and even started pondering what his sister might have been going through recently until he considered trying to mend fences with her.
- The first few chapters of the Harry Potter blogs. After being completely burned out from reading the entire Twilight series, he was very cynical going into this one, but is slowly won over until he's completely on board once Hagrid shows up. It's very sweet seeing him rediscover a love of reading like this.
- His conclusion from Chapter 32 of "The Amber Spyglass": "'Tell them stories,' the ghost says. And I think back to how this chapter put thoughts in my mind, acts and behaviors and a history I didn’t get to talk about, and as soon as I read that final line, I knew that even on my part, I was supposed to tell stories, too. Maybe it’s all I’m good at, but you know what? I’m perfectly okay with that."
- And for the very next chapter, he was inspired to talk about the horrible circumstances behind how he lost his faith in God. This was followed by a huge outpouring of sympathy in the comments, with several people sharing their own stories and everyone making sure to tell him how much they loved him and how good a person he is.
- For two chapters of The Hobbit, he tells the story through imagining Tolkien's original bedtime story to his son Christopher. It's funny and adorable in pretty much equal measure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.