The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- After finishing the entire Twilight series, he didn't want the books in his house anymore, but thought destroying them would send the wrong message. So he filmed himself hiding them all over Los Angeles, with notes inside for anyone who found them directing them to his site. Unfortunately, he has yet to receive any word if this paid off.
- The Sozin's Comet liveblog--old and new fans alike turned up in droves, breaking the site and surpassing the A Very Potter Musical liveblog as the most-commented event to date.
- Not technically true, for example, his liveblog of Half-Blood Prince on Buzznet received over seven thousand comments. (Compared to three thousand for Sozin's Comet)
- And the record was smashed into oblivion by the liveblogs of the Lord of the Rings films.
- Garnering praise from Neil Gaiman himself while reviewing American Gods.
- A direct quote from Mr. Gaiman: "I enjoyed your American Gods read so much. It was like getting to look through a reader's eyes & find out what worked."
- The Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans crashing the site within one minute of the pilot review being posted. Mark was quickly forced to find a new server so this wouldn't happen every single day.
- The final chapter of his Breaking Dawn LB, where Bella, Edward, and Jacob get fed up with the way they're written and deliver an epic "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Stephanie Meyer. Then they're prepared to kill her as fully in keeping with the characterization she gave them, but are stopped by Renesmee, who points out that whatever Meyer made them do before, they clearly have their own free will now, and can choose to be the bigger people. So they just leave her to wallow in her own shame as she weakly apologizes.
- J. August Richards Tweeting that Gunn will marry him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.