The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Fawful, most definitely.
- Though they caught on and made him the main villain in the third game.
- Love to Hate: Bowser and Fawful.
- Memetic Mutation: "I HAVE FURY!"
- The Woobie: Luigi, definitely. This scene and this scene from Superstar Saga and Partners in Time respectively, increase Luigi's woobieness when he breaks down crying in both of them.
- Woolseyism: The games are known for diverting drastically from the Japanese scripts whenever Rule of Funny comes into play. The Hammer Bros. in the second game in particular definitely did not speak in 1337 in the original.
- Fawful is interesting here, because he talks in a different funny way in every single translation. He adds Ru to the end of every sentence (repeatedly) in Japanese, has mangled Engrish in English, a strong accent in French, stutters in German, speaks the same in American Spanish versions, and speaks in refined Spanish with set phrases in the European Spanish versions. He speaks in metaphors in multiple versions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.